Facts about The Romance Studio:
- Since its launch in January 2003, The Romance Studio receives an average of 3 1/2 million hits per month.
- The Romance Studio is visited regularly by over 100 countries outside North America.
- The Romance Studio has reviewed over 14,000 romances of all genres as of December 2011.
We're eight years old!
We are big fans of romantic fiction here at the The Romance Studio. And that fact alone was the biggest reason that we created this site. We wanted to build a place on the web for all fans of romance.
But we fans of the romance genre are a diverse group, yes? All of us are readers. But some of us are writers, published authors, agents, book sellers, cover models, publishers and more. Keeping that in mind, we designed a site that, we hope, has something for everyone.
The Romance Studio is an interactive site that is kept fresh and new by user entries. Most every page on the site is generated by user input, most of which is posted instantly to the site. Basic membership is free and allows users to post romance industry news items, information about writing contests, conferences, conventions - even post classified ads. Featured Members get even more options and opportunities to promote themselves and their businesses - learn more here. Plus there is a database containing the records of all registered users who are industry professionals. The database is easy to search by name, subgenre and more. You can advertise your books or business with us, too.
We invite you to explore our studio and ask users to observe a few simple rules:
- User input must be suitable for a general audience. (The exception to this are the sections of our site flagged for mature content -- TRS BLUE and The Rainbow Studio). Profanity and/or other mature content will be deleted.
- Derogatory or slanderous remarks about others for whatever reason are not welcome here. (Can't we all just get along?)
- Conversational posts are limited to our theromancestudio, trsblue and therainbowstudio groups at Yahoo. Chit-chat posts on other pages like What's New? or Romance News will be deleted.
- No adult entertainment ads or posts allowed. Any posts of this nature will be deleted. Posts about erotic romance/erotica/erotic romantic fiction are perfectly fine. Posts about porn are not allowed. There is a big difference.
That's it! We'd love to hear your thoughts and welcome new ideas. Feel free to contact us any time.