Do you love Scottish romances? Want to bring a little bit of Scotland into your Valentine’s Day this year? I can help! Inspired by my novel Dangerous in a Kilt, the first book in the Hot Scots series, here’s my five-part recipe for a sexy, Scottish V-Day.
- A kilt. Guys, this is really all you need to make the woman in your life swoon. We ladies love our men in kilts! The rest of this list is icing on the cake.
- Scotch whisky, naturally. Scotland offers many varieties, including at least one made on the mystical Isle of Skye. Don’t drink? Try Edinburgh Tea & Coffee Company Highland Blend Tea instead.
- Sweets for your sweet, straight from Scotland. In Dangerous in a Kilt, Lachlan gives Erica Iain Burnett chocolates (heart-shaped, of course), but my introduction to Scottish sweets was Gardiners of Scotland Traditional Scottish Toffee. Yummy!
- Get your loved one in the Scottish mood with your choice of musical styles. I recommend The Best Scottish Album On The Planet for its variety, with everything from traditional bagpipes to the beautiful “Skye Boat Song” and the international pop hit “500 Miles.”
- The accent. This ingredient is for advanced romantics only. Study your favorite DVD starring a genuine Scottish actor—Sean Connery, Gerard Butler, Robert Carlyle—and practice your brogue. Any man who can achieve this will wow his woman with what may be the hottest accent on earth!
Combine even two of these ingredients and you’re ready for your sizzling Scottish Valentine’s Day. Get them all and you’re in for one hot Highland night.
Dangerous in a Kilt
The award-winning, bestselling, fan-favorite erotic romance…
Feisty American. Hot Scot. Passion ignites.
“Dangerous in a Kilt by Anna Durand delivered!”—The Romance Reviews (TOP PICK)
“A fast-paced irresistible ride.”—Grady Harp, Amazon Top 100/Hall of Fame/Vine Voice reviewer
“The sex scenes were EXTREMELY hot. All in all, a book for the keeper shelf!”—Brutally Honest Reviews
On sale for just $0.99 through March 8
Are you ready to fall for the hot Scot?