Today an author must wear many hats. Not only do they need to write a great book, but they also need to handle their own marketing and stay active on social media. That’s a lot to juggle. The good thing is you don’t need to do it alone. Whether you are looking for someone to work with you on a regular basis or just every so often, I can help.
Virtual Assistant Support on a monthly basis:
(no minimum on amount of hours)
- Distribute (upload) your books to Amazon, B&N, Kobo, Draft to Digital & Smashwords
- Maintain your Facebook pages
- Post your book(s) to various promo sites
- Post your book(s) to various promo pages on Facebook and Google
- Set up Facebook ads
- Set up blog tours
- Set up and run your Facebook release parties
- Beta reading (even the best editor doesn’t catch everything)
- Set up Goodreads Giveaways
- Help create contests using Rafflecopter
- Create visual teasers to use on Facebook and twitter for your book
- Set up thunderclap campaigns
A la carte
These services you can purchase as you need them.
- Consulting, I have successfully published 9 novels, and I have learned a lot along the way. I am happy to answer any questions you have. I also know many people that can help you with everything from book covers, to unique swag, and book trailers.
- Set up a blog tour.
- Set up and run a Facebook release party.
- Post a free book announcement to the list of promo sites I have gathered.
No, I cannot design a website for you. However, I know the perfect person for the job. If you want a great looking website look no further than Sleeping Giant Creative at www.sleepinggc.com
Looking for something that I didn’t list? Contact me; I might be able to help you with it.