TRS is looking for voracious readers who can write fair, honest, and professional book reviews for the romance genre. Reviewing at TRS is a volunteer position but accepted reviewers will find compensation in the wonderful electronic and print books they review for us.
What else we offer:
- TRS receives an average of 300-400 review submissions per month from a variety of publishers from NY to our favorite small press publishers – so there’s always something to choose from.
- We don’t assign books – you can choose what you’d like to review and you have a generous timeline to complete reviews.
- TRS staff edits reviews and notifies authors/publishers/submitting agents for you. We want you to focus only on writing reviews.
- Review for a peer site or publication? You can review with us too. (As long as it’s okay with the other place.)
- Must be at least 18 years of age. (Many of our review submissions are very mature in nature.)
- Must be a fan of romance novels and novels with romantic elements.
- Must be able and willing to review ebooks as they make up the majority of our review submissions. These are electronic books that would be read on your computer, laptop, or handheld device. Those who wish to review print books only need not apply. There will also be the opportunity to review print selections submitted.
- While we edit reviews, ideal reviewers should have good writing skills to include grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Must be able to provide professional, fair, and unbiased opinions on works reviewed. We value professionalism above all else.
- Must have a positive attitude and team spirit.
- Must be flexible in working with TRS on established review procedures.
Want to review for one of the biggest romance sites in the business? Have questions? Please email us. Thank you!