Increasing Productivity Workshop by Autocrit
If you’re eager to make 2024 the year you got more done, then you definitely won’t want to miss tomorrow’s energy-boosting Increasing Productivity Workshop at Autocrit.
The first session kicks off at 8pm Eastern on Sunday, January 21st, leading you on a journey through professional tips and techniques for managing your time, producing words faster, and finding productive setups and solutions that fit your circumstances.
Time: 8pm Eastern on Sunday, January 21st
Length: 90 Minutes x 2 (Two sessions with multiple dates available)
Tickets: Get yours here!
Here’s a taste of what we’ll cover:
- How to set realistic, effective goals that fire you up instead of getting you down.
- How to overcome the urge to procrastinate during your all-important writing time.
- Methods to manage your energy levels for sustained productivity.
- How to clear potential blocks with smart organization – so you slide right into “writing mode.”
- Speeding up your output without sacrificing the quality of your work.
There are multiple dates to choose from as he head into next week, so if Sunday doesn’t quite work for you, don’t worry… there are other choices available!