Writing a Series with Cassandra Carr
- Start date: Feb 12, 2024 at 9:00 AM
- End date: Feb 26, 2024 at 12:50
Premium Savvy Authors Members $25 & Basic Savvy Authors Members $35
Writing a series takes time and commitment. After all, any series is going to take you years to complete at the rate most authors release. So is it worth it? Absolutely. Why? Because readers love series books. If you’re going to do a series, what do you need to know?
Main topics covered will include:
- Pick your romance subgenre and how to assess its popularity/your competition
- Writing strictly around a trope and or to simply include one as a piece of your plot
- Can you come up with enough compelling characters and a world build to support a series? Tips & tricks
- Time management and other writing topics to help you complete a series
This is a brief overview of the topics we’ll tackle in this workshop. Some of the things we’ll talk about take place before you start, some during the process, and some when you’re ready to wrap up the series.
This workshop is for beginners to seasoned writers.